Prior to move in we use a hospital approved product called Sani-Spritz spray to sanitize and clean the apartment from top to bottom. This product is a one-step disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal* (including Covid-19, HIV-1, the AIDS Virus and Hepatitis B Virus and Hepatitis C virus), fungicidal, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and their odors, when used as directed. This product meets AOAC efficacy standards for hospital disinfectants. Use this product on washable hard, nonporous surfaces of: countertops, glazed tiles, stovetops, sinks, and toilet bowl surfaces. This product is a one-step sanitizer for soft surfaces†. For use on soft surfaces such as fabric window treatments, bags, upholstered couches, sofa, chairs and seat cushions.
Below is a detailed list of what is done in each apartment prior to a new move in:
- We deep clean all aspects of our apartments including all surfaces, door handles, cabinets, and switches
- All furniture/upholstery is sprayed with Sani-Spritz
- All electronics are disinfected
- All appliances are sanitized
- All kitchen items including dishes, cookware and silverware all cleaned in the dishwasher
- All washers/dryers are cleaned and disinfected
- All bed linens including comforters, blankets, towels and wash clothes, as well as shower curtain and liners are washed at a high temperature
- Our housekeeping team wears masks, gloves and booties in every apartment to ensure the safety of themselves and others.
Please see the below link on how to protect yourself and others from Covid 19.